Sunday 28 July 2019

Victoria Gold by Malaysia Brewer Review


Hi Guys!!!

I would like to make a short review to share a freebase liquid by our fellow Malaysian brewer!



Victoria Gold is a creamy flavor liquid that is only available in 12mg and 18mg at the moment, the brewer seems to be planning out for 22mg later.

Let's talk about the flavor about this liquid, to be honest, I am more a salt nic user rather than a freebase, because of the satisfaction and hit on freebase is not enough to satisfied me always. Victoria Gold provides a smooth caramel likes taste and a satifaction of hit that serve you well!

Overall, I'm amazed with this liquid on delivering a smooth creamy taste (combinations from buttermilk and vanilla cream) and also a hit at the same time for a freebase liquid, not to mention that i am only taking this 18mg which I'm regretting to (i should've taking the 12mg instead) because it delivering more than I'm expecting for a freebase and also I can't imagine how hard it would it hit if I waited for the 22mg😅.

Anyways this is all i can share for now and again, this is my personal opinions for this and it might be different for any of us.

2 comments:

  1. My business is your dreary centered business with this chaplet peaceful moreover boost an individual developing your farm to help manual demur your enormous complaisance. All of us potbellys manifest as being a usual centered customer for a lot of prolix produces. RELX Device Cases Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read good content, I like to make sure I thank the writer, so thank you. Your article is well-written (of course) and just what I like to read. Disposable Vape Boxes

    ReplyDelete